- Dimensions: 1,600 x 725 to 825 x 800 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: Desktop: 25.1 kg Feet: 19.4 kg
- Load capacity: 80 kg
- Material: steel (frame, legs), MDF (tabletops), plastic (tabletop surface), fabric (desktop mat)
Assembly Instructions PDF downloadinsert_drive_file arrow_downward Assembly Instructions D16M
The features of the D16M Gaming Desk from Nitro Concepts at a glance:
- Huge 160x80cm gaming desk with rugged materials, plastic coating
- Table legs made of high-quality, powder-coated steel
- Table top made of robust MDF with Carbon Fibre effect
- Mat with micro-woven fabric surface for all mouse types
- Height adjustable from 72.5 to 82.5 cm, adjustable foot caps
- Capable of withstanding loads of up to 80 kilograms
- Three desktop inlets for cable management
- Space for up to three monitors
- Headsets holder
- Bundled mounting material and tools
Robust material, light and quick to assemble
On a solid but chic steel base rests three 25mm thick plates made of a robust MDF with a Carbon Fibre effect surface that evokes the look of and feel of fine fabric. The table top can be covered with a striking mat with a micro-woven fabric surface that is designed for durability. Any mouse with common sensor types can be used on it, making a mouse pad only necessary for aesthetic reasons. Thanks to its huge dimensions of 160 centimetres in length and 80 centimetres in width there is enough room for up to three monitors in addition to the mouse and keyboard.
The outer edge of the table top is slightly turned inwards. This provides the optimal angle for viewing monitors. A total of three rounded inlets - to the desk's right, left and in the middle - allow cables to be routed from the top down to the computer. A headset holder can be attached to the side, this is included in the package.
The table's legs are made from robust steel. The two legs are connected at the top with a strong frame on which the tabletops are fixed. Thanks to its high-quality construction, the table has a total load capacity of an enormous 80 kilograms. The height of the two legs can be mechanically adjusted by ten centimetres from 72.5 to 82.5 centimetres to ensure users sit with a comfortable posture. The foot caps are also adjustable, thereby ensuring stability even on uneven floors.
Of course, the Nitro Concepts D16M Gaming Desk is easy to assemble. In addition to detailed instructions, all necessary screws and washers are included in the package. Also included are the two Allen keys needed for assembly.