Nitro Concepts gaming table at a glance:
- Durable and aesthetically pleasing gaming table from Nitro Concepts
- Sturdy, durable steel construction and table top made from MDF
- Optimized design with plenty of space for hardware and legroom
- Ergonomic shapoe for high comfort
- Headset and drink holders
- Special synthetic coating on the table top, suitable for all mouse types
- Excellent cable management with two built in grommets
Durable construction with plenty of space
The Nitro Concepts gaming table is built on a stable steel structure. Its space-saving design has room for large form factor PCs and you can still comfortably rest your legs under it. The wide table top easily has space for two monitors and gaming peripherals. It is made of a durable MDF wood with thickness of 18mm and its special coating is the ideal surface for every mouse type. No need for an extra mousepad!
Ergonomic and comfortable design
Design, ergonomics and high comfort This gaming table has been made in the unmistakable Nitro Concepts style with their characteristic colours. The black and red colour scheme is the perfect complement to any gaming setup and its a recognisable eye-catcher.
Due to a slight inward bend on its front the table top has an ergonomic shape. This means that the left and right edges are optimal for providing support to your forearms and elbows. It's so comfortable that nothing will stand in the way of hours of gaming.
Well implemented features
Cables can be routed down from the table top via two built-in grommets. The positioning of these grommets prevents cable clutter both above and underneath the table top. As well as that the Nitro Concepts gaming table has both headset and drink holders, which have sufficient size to hold the majority of headsets, headphones, bottles and cans.
- Dimensions: 1160 x 750 x 760 mm (B x H x T)
- Weight: 19 kg
- Material: steel (frame), MDF (table top), plastic (table top coating)
- Features: ergonomic design, cable grommets, holders for headset and drink