Terms and conditions
The giveaway takes place in the Federal Republic of Germany. Therefore, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany exclusively apply to this giveaway regardless of the location from which the participant takes part in this giveaway.
This giveaway is run by Pro Gamersware GmbH, Gaußstraße 1, 10589 Berlin, Germany, (hereinafter "PGW").
1. ELIGIBILITY OF PARTICIPANTS
Participants must be at least 16 years of age and legal residents of Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
Employees of PGW and their relatives are excluded from participation in the giveaway.
PGW reserves the right, upon its sole discretion, to exclude participants on valid grounds, such as but not limited to
- violation of the rules of this giveaway;
- manipulation of the technical process or administration of this giveaway
- undue conduct; or
- false or misleading statements regarding participation in this giveaway
2. PURCHASE REQUIREMENTS
There is no requirement for the purchase of any good or service offered by PGW or any third company affiliated to the aforementioned, and/or any of their business partners. The purchase of any such good or service does not increase the participant’s chances in this giveaway.
3. PROCEDURE OF THE GIVEAWAY
To participate, participants need to complete the tasks as stated. The mandatory tasks are to retweet and comment on the original giveaway post from Nitro Concepts Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/Nitro_Concepts
There will be one winner.
The winner will be picked at random within two weeks of the giveaway ending date stated below.
The winners will be contacted via direct message on Twitter.
4. GIVEAWAY PERIOD
The giveaway will begin on 12th April 2020, 14:30 CET and will end 15th April 2020, 23:59 CET.
Upon participating, participants guarantee fulfilment of the guidelines. Participants agree to release and hold harmless PGW from any third-party claim arising from any violation of the Guidelines by the participant.
The prize is 1 (ONE) S300 EX Radiant White Gaming Chair by Nitro Concepts.
The prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law PGW is not responsible for
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by the participant or by any of the equipment of programming associated with or utilized in the giveaway;
- technical failures of any kind including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network, hardware or software;
- unauthorized human intervention in any part of the uploading process;
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the giveaway, or
- any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from participants participation in the giveaway. If for any reason a participant’s contribution is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another contribution in the giveaway provided that if it is not possible to submit another contribution due to discontinuance of the giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, PGW, at their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible contributions or, as the case may be, received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
PGW is responsible for prize availability, but not for prize utility or quality or otherwise.
The reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes, if necessary, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
As far as permissible by law PGW‘s liability for damages is limited to gross negligence and intent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, PGW shall be liable for any negligent breach of essential obligations, the violation of which endangers attainment of the contractual purpose, or for the violation of obligations, the fulfillment of which is crucial for the proper execution of the giveaway or upon the compliance with which the contractual partners regularly trust. In this case, PGW shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
The beforementioned limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, body, and health.
Insofar as the liability of PGW is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents of PGW.
PGW limits collection and use of the data of participants (such as full name, address, age, e-mail, country) to the extent legally permitted and consented to by participants. Participants upon participation in this giveaway agree to PGW’s use of the data delivered by participants for the purpose of this giveaway. After the giveaway is finished, PGW will delete each participant’s data, except the data of the winner.
Wherever such requests are notified in written or text form, PGW shall offer to participants at any time to inspect upon previous notice what personal data is stored by PGW. Participants may correct this, request its deletion, or revoke their consent to data usage.
9. REVOCATION, TERMINATION AND WITHDRAWAL
Participants at any time during the giveaway may withdraw from the giveaway. Within reasonable time upon notification, PGW then will delete all data collected from the participant. Participants may declare their withdrawal at any time to: Pro Gamersware GmbH, Gaußstraße 1, 10589 Berlin, Germany, Phone +49 (0)30 403 670 630.
Revocation of the right to use participant’s personal data is possible at any time. However, such revocation will necessarily be followed by the exclusion of the participant from the giveaway.
PGW reserves the right to cancel or end the giveaway at any time, without notice or reason.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This giveaway is administered in the Federal Republic of Germany Consequently the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to this giveaway.
The courts in Charlottenburg, Berlin shall have proper jurisdiction for any claim arising out of this giveaway.
If any term, provision, covenant or condition of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated. The invalid, void, or unenforceable provision, covenant or condition shall be replaced by such term, provision, covenant or condition as to be found valid, or enforceable, thereby coming as close as possible to the regulation being replaced by it.
The same shall occur if any term, provision, covenant or condition shall be found missing in this agreement so as to constitute a gap in the regulations.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.